SG Sinclair Content Page Image

Driving Abroad – VE 103 Request Form

If you wish to travel and are planning Driving Abroad using your leased vehicle, you will need a VE103 certificate.

This certificate covers you Driving Abroad to any part of the EU. Please fill out the following form to request a VE103 certificate. One of our friendly members of staff will then be in touch within 48 hours regarding the driving abroad certificate that you have requested.


Contact Us

For more information contact us on 0845 124 6952. Alternatively click the following link to contact us via Email.

Please call the office to discuss your driver support requirements...